Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Things Are A Coming :)

I'm excited to finally introduce my new aromahealing pinch bottles. They're sooo adorable! I am going to be selling them individually, made as pendants, keychains, necklaces, etc... I need to get some leather cord in first.

They'll be available with your choice of several different essential oil sceents, including: Jazmine, Peppermint, Lavender, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Spearmint and many others. The clay will soak up the scent, so it should last for a long time! Different scents have different healing properties, which I will list. For example, the peppermint is energizing, Lavender is soothing for headaches, Sage is good to ward off negative energies, etc...

I would really like a catchy name. If you have any good ideas for names, please send them to me :) If I use your suggestion, I'll make one just for you, Free of Charge!

They're made out of polymer clay. Since I am just learning the art of clay- be looking for many more projects to come involving the never-ending projects that can evolve from the PC World.

Sorry I don't have the pictures downloaded yet- I'll get them downloaded after while and add them. Basically, they look like minature indian jars, with cute little lid stoppers. Check back later this afternoon if you would like to see pics. I'll also be adding a couple of them to my store at: http://traceystreasures.etsy.com/ and http://traceystreasures.msmalls.com/ (my new store).

In the next day or two, I'll be posting about my new store location as well as another promotional site I am in the middle of sharing my information with.

I hope everyone has a great week! Don't forget to check back later for pics :0)

Check out my interview with thickgurl: http://thickgurl.blogspot.com

2 comments:

abbey753 said...

lavender vanilla smells so good

Unknown said...

Hi, wow your crafts are pretty, I love to craft also but I ran out of money and stopped for awhile, haha, I would like to see your jars you are talking about they sound cute:) keep up the goo work,