Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My MIL Had a Heart-Attack
















Still have not been able to post the pics of my aromahealing bottles on my blog or http://traceystreasures.etsy.com/






Right after I got my last blog entry posted, we got an emergency call from GA. My MIL had a heart-attack and they were going to be doing a triple by-pass on her. So we had to pack up and leave immediately. We just got back last night.





She's doing really good, considering. They only ended up doing a double, because the third one is in back and is in a tiny artery with only a 30% blockage. They said it may had done more damage to try and fix it. So they left it and said it should be fine, as long as she follows the docs rules.










Hubby had a double by-pass when he wasn't but 38- he's 46 now and doing pretty good. He doesn't take good enough care of himself, though :(





My kids really need to take good care of themselves- heart trouble runs on both sides of the family :(










Hopefully, I'll be able to get the pics posted today and get some new and fresh items listed in my stores. I relisted a couple of items to freshen things up a bit and get my store higher up in the categories searches.










I'd love for you to stop by and check out my store. I'm always happy to make custom orders :)

2 comments:

Amity said...

I see you're a gemaholic too, nice pieces!

abbey753 said...

Sorry, about Mother in law , my prayers are with your family. My husband had his first attack at 42
sometimes it's just in the DNA.
lou